PLEASE READ ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions between the buyer and Polly Lock London Ltd and override any conditions the buyer and Polly Lock London Ltd may have otherwise, except those confirmed by Polly Lock London Ltd in writing.
Any variations on these conditions stipulated by any of the buyer’s documents implied by statute, common law or trade usage are inapplicable unless accepted by Polly Lock London Ltd in writing. This transaction will be deemed a contract of sale and governed by English law.
If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01277 414071.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods advertised in our website by you (the customer or you) We are POLLY LOCK LONDON LTD whose trading name is POLLYANNA’S a company registered in England and Wales under number 8585016 whose registered office is at COLMAR FARM, WEALD PARK WAY, SOUTH WEALD, BRENTWOOD ESSEX, CM14 5QH with email address [email protected]; telephone number 01277 414071(the supplier or us or we)
- These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on our website. you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions before placing an order on the website; you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your order. You can only purchase the goods from our website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18years old; you must provide your real name, contact details (including email address) and a valid delivery address.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or hers trade, business, craft or profession;
- Contract means the legally – binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the goods;
- Delivery Location means the supplier’s premises or the other location where the goods are to be supplied, as set out in the order;
- Durable medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store information in a way accessible for the future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order;
- Order means the customer’s order for the goods from the supplier as submitted following step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.pollyannalondon.co.uk on which the good are advertised.
- The description of the goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement.
- In the case of any goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on our website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- Many of our Goods are handmade and whilst we try to maintain uniformity some items may slightly vary from the picture shown. Whilst we take great care to ensure the description and specifications are correct, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
Personal Information & Registration
- When registering to use the website you must set up a user name and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen user name and password and undertake not to disclose your user name and password to any other persons and to keep it secret.
- We may contact you using email or any other electronic communication methods and by pre paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will aim to tell you the reason without delay, which must be due to running out of stock or resources, a price or description mistake, inability to obtain your payment or other genuine and fair reason.
- Our websites online order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A contract will be formed for the goods ordered on our website only when you receive a confirmation email from us confirming your Order. You must ensure the Order confirmation you receive is complete and accurate and inform us immediately should there be any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you a confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all the information on it (i.e. the order confirmation). You will receive an order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than you receive the goods supplied in the contract
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by both the customer and the supplier in writing
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered by you as a consumer. If this is not the case you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms and conditions which are more suiting for you and which might in some respects be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
- The price for each type of the Goods, the price of any Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- The price of any goods will be as quoted on our website, except in cases of error.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders of which have already received Order Confirmation, unless there has been a pricing error.
We accept the following payment methods; BANK TRANSFER (Telephone Orders)CHEQUE (In Showroom or Telephone Orders)
- CASH (In showroom)
- Worldpay/Cardsave(Online orders)
- Orders will not be submitted until full payment is received (Cheque payments can take up to 5 working days to clear) and there for ordered paid with cheque will not be submitted until it has cleared.
- We offer delivery within the United Kingdom only. If you seek delivery from outside the United Kingdom please call 01277 414071 or email [email protected] and we will be happy to retrieve a quote for your request. If delivery is possible and you are happy with the delivery cost then payment will be requested before your order is submitted.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access for delivery vehicles to reach the delivery address for all furniture orders. Please also ensure that the furniture you are purchasing will fit in doorways and rooms. Show you have any requirements please call or email us.
- Any damage to furniture must be notified to the delivery team at the time you receive the goods.
- In the event you wish to return the goods purchased from us please call or email for instructions.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- We are obliged to give you a full refund for orders cancelled within 14 days of receipt.
- All goods must be returned in the original packaging, unused and in a saleable condition.
- Unfortunately we cannot refund delivery charges, any costs entailed returning the item must be met by you. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting as we cannot be liable for any goods lost in transit.
- We shall provide refunds within 14 days of us receiving the unwanted, damaged goods.
- Please note; shrinkage, swelling, minor warp age and hairline cracks are natural occurrences in wooden furniture and not manufacturing defects and therefore no claims can be entertained on these grounds.
- Our craftsman pays extreme attention to detail and makes every effort to match grain patterns, however, slight variations in the natural grain inevitably occurs and therefore be evident in your furniture, this is not a defect and therefore is not grounds for a claim.Complaints
- Should you wish to make a complaint or comment on our Goods or services please do call or email us, we aim to treat all complaints fairly and professionally.